On Feb. 11 Ashlie Meredith, the university program director for MouseBelt Blockchain Accelerator told that the new members include:
- Payment processing behemoth- Mastercard
- The innovation arm of major crypto exchange Binance- Binance X
- Ripple’s accelerator- Xpring
- Cryptocurrency exchange- KuCoin
Smart contract platform NEO, internet-of-things startup IoTeX, blockchain security firm Quantstamp and big data blockchain service Constellation Labs also joined the alliance.
“To ensure students receive the skills, connections, and knowledge necessary to contribute to the blockchain ecosystem.”
At its launch in October 2019, the alliance counted:
- Stellar Development Foundation
- Harmony One
- LTO Network
- ETC Labs among its members.