It has been reported that users can purchase cryptocurrencies with debit/credit cards as well as net banking.
Founded in 2009, MobiKwik is an Indian company that provides a mobile phone-based payment system and digital wallet. Customers add money to an online wallet that can be used for payments.
While asking the procedure of how to deposit the money, the report explains the following steps:
- Go to ‘Wallets’ > Deposit INR > Mobikwik or
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and click ‘Submit’.
- Minimum purchase is Rs. 1 and a standard fee of 1.77% is applied.
- Enter your mobile number and hit ‘Send OTP’. Entering the OTP will take you to the payment options.
- Select Debit/Credit Card or Net banking and complete the transaction.
Thus, the exchange wants users to like the instant experience and can trade with even more ease.
Source: medium.com | Image: searchengineland.com